Marine Conservation & Social Work
Our project aims to improve the littering in the shoreline (beach, dunes and fishing harbour), protecting marine animals, as well as swimmers and beachgoers.
If you are like “work hard, play hard”, you will be interested in gathering a bunch of friends and join us in this epic program!
Join a Faro beach one of paradisiac barrier islands of ria Formosa. Ria formosa has been suffering the pressure of human presence. If not controlled, trash produced by habitants and visitors may become a serious problem affecting the health of the local community and the wildlife in the earth of this incredible nature reserve.
You will be joining clean-up actions, awareness campaigns targeted towards visitors and inhabitants and assist the local community doing social work.
Remember all waterways lead to the ocean!
Prices are dependent upon the group size:
From 7 to 14 members – 230€ p/ person
15 or more member – 220€ p/ person
Booking fee payment is mandatory to guarantee your place:
25% of the total amount (number of participants X price)
Booking fee payment may be made upon wire transfer (please contact us for further details)
Weeks Available 2022
week 1 – 27 june / 3 july
week 2 – 4 july / 10 july FULLY BOOKED
week 3 – 11 July / 17July FULLY BOOKED
week 4 – 18 July / 24 July
week 5 – 25 July / 31 July
Alterations and cancellations
Alterations such as date or groups sizes may be possible upon request. Group cancellation implies the payment of the booking fee. Cancellation of individual members of the group is possible up too the maximum of 2 persons.
IncludedAccommodationActivitiesPersonal insuranceTransfer from Faro/Olhão
Not IncludedFlights and other transportsMealsPersonal expenses
Praia de Faro
- 6 nights (for other durations please email us)
- Personal insurance
- 24 hours support
- Accommodation in a camping site
- Facilities to shower and prepare meals
- Activity plaining for the entire stay
- Materials for beach cleanups and social work (e.g. gloves)
- Day trip to Faro with guided visit to science museum
- Boat trip
- Kayak trip
- Local gastronomy workshop
- Goodbye dinner (food, 2 drinks per person and desert)
- Faro beach is 30 minutes away from Faro city by boat or bus.
- Faro has an international airport, bus and train stations.
- Airport - www.aeroportofaro.pt
- Train - www.cp.pt
- Bus - www.eva-bus.com or www.alsa.es